Sunday, December 3, 2017

You Complete Me

Today is day 3 of the 30 day blog challenge.  I don't have anything planned to say today, but I must post to fulfill my self-induced goal, so here we are.  You reading this uninspired material, and me wishing I had put more thought into this post.

I will say that this weekend was filled with baking and crafts and I loved it.  When you are with a team of people who complete you, it makes the world feel right.  Everyone has strengths and weakness, and it is amazing when you can spend time with those who balance you out.  They say if you want to be happy, surround yourself with people who are happy.  Want to be successful? Find some successful people with whom to hang.  I say, if you want to feel complete, find those people who complete you.

Being self-aware can be scary and exhausting, but this evening, I challenge you to reflect on what you are good at and where you are lacking.  Think of those in your life that help balance you.  This is important because not only are they helping you, but you are helping them.  Love to start projects but need a finisher? I bet there is a finisher out there waiting for you to start a project.  Like to look at the big picture but miss the details?  There is a detailed-oriented person out there waiting for you.

I would like to close this post by thanking my friends and family (and hubby!) for completing me, strengthening my weaknesses, and allowing me to support theirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment